The Ottoman . ( In 1453 The Ottomans Conquered Which Important Christian City Photo Gallery #7)
8 images of The Ottoman . ( In 1453 The Ottomans Conquered Which Important Christian City Photo Gallery #7)
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Howdy , this blog post is about The Ottoman . ( In 1453 The Ottomans Conquered Which Important Christian City Photo Gallery #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 3381 x 2426. It's file size is only 588 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: In 1453 The Ottomans Conquered Which Important Christian City.
Many The Ottoman . ( In 1453 The Ottomans Conquered Which Important Christian City Photo Gallery #7) manufactured from lumber, a bit different from the modern coffee-table that's often made of light material including stainless and metal or a combination of hardwood. Contemporary coffee-table has many types, most of the modern coffee-table doesn't have four legs, an original contemporary coffee-table is derived from a variety that was unique.
Surfaces and materials' perfect mixture, compelling a modern coffee table to be used by one as furniture in the family-room or livingroom minimalist. Developed In 1453 The Ottomans Conquered Which Important Christian City with compartments for storage is designed using a corner under the stand to save lots of it rural, young kids games, magazines or newspapers.
You'll be able to set a contemporary coffee table facing the lounge or in a large part nearby the window. You'll be able to enjoy a cup of coffee having a friend or relative while watching TV or examining the newspaper or invest your days to perform chess with them.