Sinclair - Sinclair Shooting Stool (awesome Adjustable Shooting Stool #2)
Shootingshoot1 (sho̅o̅t),USA pronunciation v., shot, shoot•ing, n.
- to hit, wound, damage, kill, or destroy with a missile discharged from a weapon.
- to execute or put to death with a bullet: to be shot at sunrise.
- to send forth or discharge (a missile) from a weapon: to shoot a bullet.
- to discharge (a weapon): to shoot a gun.
- to send forth (words, ideas, etc.) rapidly: to shoot questions at someone.
- to fling;
propel: The volcano shot lava high into the air.
- to direct suddenly or swiftly: Shoot the spotlight on the doorway. He shot a smile at his wife.
- to move suddenly;
send swiftly along.
- to go over (country) in hunting game.
- to pass rapidly through, over, down, etc.: to shoot rapids.
- to emit (a ray or rays, as of light) suddenly, briefly, or intermittently.
- to variegate by threads, streaks, etc., of another color.
- to cause to extend or project: He shot out his arm and grabbed the ball.
- to discharge or empty, as down a chute: Do not shoot rubbish here!
- to throw, kick, or otherwise propel (a ball, puck, etc.), as at a goal or teammate.
- to score (a goal, points, etc.) by propelling the ball, puck, etc.
- to propel (a marble) from the crook or first knuckle of the forefinger by flicking with the thumb.
- (in dice games)
- to throw (the dice or a specific number).
- to wager or offer to bet (a sum of money): I'll shoot ten bucks.
- to photograph or film.
- to put forth (buds, branches, etc.), as a plant.
- to slide (a bolt or the like) into or out of its fastening.
- to pull (one's cuffs) abruptly toward one's hands.
- [Golf.]to make a final score of (so many strokes): He shot a 73 on the first 18 holes of the tournament.
- to take the altitude of (a heavenly body): to shoot the sun.
- to detonate;
cause to explode, as a charge of explosives.
- to practice (a maneuver) by repetition: to shoot landings.
- [Slang.]to inject (an addictive drug) intravenously.
- to send forth missiles from a bow, firearm, or the like.
- to be discharged, as a firearm.
- to hunt with a gun for sport: He fishes, but he doesn't shoot.
- to move or pass suddenly or swiftly;
spurt: The car shot ahead and was soon out of sight.
- [Naut.]to acquire momentum and coast into the wind, as a sailboat in a confined area.
- to grow forth from the ground, as a stem.
- to put forth buds or shoots, as a plant;
- to photograph.
- [Motion Pictures.]to film or begin to film a scene or movie.
- to extend;
jut: a cape shooting out into the sea.
- to propel a ball, puck, etc., at a goal, basket, pocket, etc., or in a specific direction: He shot for the green with a five iron.
- to propel a ball in a specific way: The center shoots left-handed.
- to be felt by or flow through or permeate the body: Pain shot through his injured arm. Chills shot up and down her spine.
- to carry by force of discharge or momentum: The missile left its pad and shot thousands of miles into space.
- to begin, esp. to begin to talk: I want to hear your complaint, so shoot!
- shoot down:
- to cause to fall by hitting with a shot: They shot down several ducks.
- [Informal.]to disparage, reject, or expose as false or inadequate;
debunk: to shoot down a popular theory.
- shoot for or at, to attempt to obtain or accomplish;
strive toward: He is shooting for a higher production level.
- shoot from the hip, to act or speak without due consideration or deliberation.
- shoot off one's mouth or face:
- to talk indiscreetly, esp. to reveal confidences, make thoughtless remarks, etc.
- to exaggerate: He likes to shoot off his mouth about what a great guy he is.
- shoot one's bolt. See bolt 1 (def. 16).
- shoot one's wad. See wad 1 (def. 7).
- shoot the breeze. See breeze 1 (def. 5).
- shoot the bull. See bull 3 (def. 2).
- shoot the works. See work (def. 18).
- shoot up:
- to grow rapidly or suddenly.
- [Informal.]to damage or harass by reckless shooting: cowboys shooting up the town.
- to wound by shooting: He shot up the lion, but his guide killed it.
- [Slang.]to inject an addictive drug intravenously.
- the act of shooting with a bow, firearm, etc.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a hunting trip or expedition.
- a match or contest at shooting.
- a growing or sprouting, as of a plant.
- a new or young growth that shoots off from some portion of a plant.
- the amount of such growth.
- a young branch, stem, twig, or the like.
- a sprout that is not three feet high.
- a chute.
- the launching of a missile.
- [Informal.]a photographic assignment or session, as for a feature film or a television commercial: The actress is away on a shoot.
- [Rowing.]the interval between strokes.
- a small tunnel branching off from a larger tunnel.
- a narrow vein of ore.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Hello peoples, this image is about Sinclair - Sinclair Shooting Stool (awesome Adjustable Shooting Stool #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1165 x 655. This photo's file size is just 95 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Adjustable Shooting Stool.
The Sinclair - Sinclair Shooting Stool (awesome Adjustable Shooting Stool #2) may be the key furniture in a bedroom, which assisted decide the highlight place. The wall behind the bed, where the pinnacle is typically fit by us, is just an apart significant potential to become resulted in an attractive side. By the addition of a to process them about the mind of the mattress a proven way is or the bias is known as the headboard.
Pull Walls As Headboard: for many who possess an area place that is tiny, the theory is quite suitable for you. You may get a brand new sense for the bedroom but did not happen by drawing-room wall. Wallpaper With Frame: Probably motif wallpaper too packed if applied to the whole wall of the space, you can use it like a wallpaper headboard. You present the wooden-frame as a buffer for the foot of the color and merely stay wallpaper on some walls.
Produce a headboard itself answers are not great with headboard sold in stores. You're able to express imagination and become able to modify the headboard using the experience of the place by which makes it yourself. Here are some tips.
Sinclair - Sinclair Shooting Stool (awesome Adjustable Shooting Stool #2) is among the pretty things to your bedroom. Their headboard in your bed could make conditions more comfortable, however the bedrooms in many cases are air -headboard is very pricey. You may not need to worry, as there are various approaches to make you will DIY and an own expense is not costly.