Marvelous Faux Fur Euro Pillow Shams #6 Pottery Barn
Fauxfaux (fō),USA pronunciation adj.
- artificial or imitation;
fake: a brooch with faux pearls.
OF fals L falsus false]
Furfur (fûr),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., furred, fur•ring.
- the fine, soft, thick, hairy coat of the skin of a mammal.
- the skin of certain animals, as the sable, ermine, or beaver, covered with such a coat, used for lining, trimming, or making garments.
- a garment made of fur.
- any coating resembling or suggesting fur, as certain matter on the tongue.
- any conventional representation of a fur, as ermine, vair, potent, or their variations.
- make the fur fly:
- to cause a scene or disturbance, esp. of a violent nature;
make trouble: When the kids got mad they really made the fur fly.
- to do things quickly: She always makes the fur fly when she types.
- of or pertaining to fur, animal skins, dressed pelts, etc.: a fur coat; a fur trader.
- to line, face, or trim, with fur, as a garment.
- to apply furring to (a wall, ceiling, etc.).
- to clothe (a person) with fur.
- to coat with foul or deposited matter.
Euroeu•ro1 (yŏŏr′ō, yûr′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ros, (esp. collectively) -ro.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Shamssham (sham),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., shammed, sham•ming.
- something that is not what it purports to be;
a spurious imitation;
fraud or hoax.
- a person who shams;
- a cover or the like for giving a thing a different outward appearance: a pillow sham.
feigned: sham attacks; a sham Gothic façade.
- designed, made, or used as a sham.
- to produce an imitation of.
- to assume the appearance of;
pretend to have: to sham illness.
- to make a false show of something;
Potterypot•ter•y (pot′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- ceramic ware, esp. earthenware and stoneware.
- the art or business of a potter;
- a place where earthen pots or vessels are made.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Hi guys, this photo is about Marvelous Faux Fur Euro Pillow Shams #6 Pottery Barn. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 646 x 581. It's file size is just 61 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Faux Fur Euro Pillow Shams.
Very few could agree that there is anything. Every human eye is experienced for typical walls in any bathroom no-matter how great the appearance is.
The surfaces generally of well-maintained bathrooms are simple and ostensibly plain or sometimes hidden with stunning hardwood ornaments upto the threshold. In developing a fantastic knowledge, this together with the right mix of bathroom ceiling lights will help.
What type of Faux Fur Euro Pillow Shams can be obtained nowadays? There are many endless ideas when it comes to decorating bathroom surfaces. Decorating the surfaces in this region can be done simply by artwork with a unique design that will create the area look bigger than it truly is.
With the use of mirrors becoming more and more preferred, decorating suggestions are increasingly critical as of late. Sense and the more mirrors to the wall, the higher the appearance of the bathroom that provides image of the space that is little to a bigger.