Digital Directory Keeps Mall Of America Traffic Moving ( Dress Barn Mall Of America #5)
Digital Directory Keeps Mall Of America Traffic Moving ( Dress Barn Mall Of America #5) Pictures Gallery
Keepskeep (kēp),USA pronunciation v., kept, keep•ing, n.
- to hold or retain in one's possession;
hold as one's own: If you like it, keep it. Keep the change.
- to hold or have the use of for a period of time: You can keep it for the summer.
- to hold in a given place;
store: You can keep your things in here.
- to maintain (some action), esp. in accordance with specific requirements, a promise, etc.: to keep watch; to keep step.
- to cause to continue in a given position, state, course, or action: to keep a light burning; to keep a child happy.
- to maintain in condition or order, as by care and labor: He keeps his car in good condition.
- to maintain in usable or edible condition;
preserve: If you want to keep meat for a long time, freeze it.
- to hold in custody or under guard, as a prisoner: They kept him in jail.
- to cause to stay in a particular place;
prevent or restrain from departure: The work kept her at the office.
- to have regularly in stock and for sale: to keep a large supply of machine parts.
- to maintain in one's service or for one's use or enjoyment: to keep a car and chauffeur.
- to associate with: She keeps bad company.
- to have the care, charge, or custody of: She keeps my dog when I travel.
- to refrain from disclosing;
withhold from the knowledge of others: to keep a secret.
- to withhold from use;
save: I'll keep this toy until you learn to behave. Keep the good wine for company.
- to hold back or restrain: They kept the child from talking. Nothing can keep him from doing it.
- to maintain control of;
regulate: to keep the peace; to keep your temper.
- to maintain by writing: to keep a diary.
- to record (business transactions, daily occurrences, etc.) regularly: to keep records; to keep a list of visitors.
- to observe;
pay obedient regard to (a law, rule, promise, etc.).
- to conform to;
fulfill: to keep one's word.
- to observe (a season, festival, etc.) with formalities or rites: to keep Christmas.
- to maintain or carry on, as an establishment, business, etc.;
- to guard;
protect: He kept her from harm.
- to maintain or support: It costs more each year to keep a house.
- to support or contribute to the support of in return for sexual or other favors.
- to take care of;
tend: to keep a vegetable garden.
- to raise (livestock): These farmers keep goats and cattle.
- to remain in (a place, spot, etc.): Please keep your seats.
- to maintain one's position in or on: He kept the job.
- to continue to follow (a path, track, course, etc.).
- to maintain in active existence, as an assembly, court, or fair.
- to continue in an action, course, position, state, etc.: to keep in sight; to keep going.
- to remain, or continue to be, as specified: to keep cool.
- to remain or stay in a particular place: to keep indoors.
- to continue unimpaired or without spoiling: The food will keep on ice.
- to admit of being reserved for a future occasion: I have more to tell you, but it will keep.
- to keep oneself or itself as specified (fol. by away, back, off, out, etc.): Keep off the grass.
- to restrain oneself;
refrain (usually fol. by from): Try to keep from smiling.
- keep at, to persist in;
be steadfast: You'll never master your French unless you keep at it.
- keep back:
- to hold in check;
restrain: The dikes kept back the floodwaters.
- to stay away from: The crowds would not keep back from the barrier.
- to refuse to reveal: The prisoner was keeping back vital information.
- keep books, to maintain financial records.
- keep down:
- to hold under control or at a reduced or acceptable level: to keep your voice down.
- to prevent from going up or increasing: to keep prices down.
- keep in with, to stay in someone's favor;
be on good terms with: They are social climbers who make certain to keep in with all the right people.
- keep on, to continue;
persist: If you keep on singing they'll ask you to leave.
- keep tab or tabs on. See tab 1 (def. 11).
- keep time. See time (def. 40).
- keep to:
- to adhere to;
conform to: She keeps to the rules.
- to confine oneself to: to keep to one's bed.
- keep to oneself:
- to remain aloof from the society of others.
- to hold (something) as secret or confidential: I'll tell you only if you promise to keep it to yourself.
- keep track of. See track (def. 22).
- keep up:
- to maintain an equal rate of speed, activity, or progress with another or others.
- to persevere;
- to maintain the good condition of;
keep in repair.
- Also, keep up on or with. to stay informed: to keep up on current events.
- to match one's friends, neighbors, business associates, etc., in success, affluence, etc.
- board and lodging;
support: to work for one's keep.
- the innermost and strongest structure or central tower of a medieval castle.
- keeps, (used with a sing. v.) a game of marbles in which the players keep the marbles they have won.
- for keeps, [Informal.]
- under the stipulation that one keeps one's winnings.
- with serious intent or purpose.
permanently: They decided to settle the argument for keeps.
Mallmall (môl;[Brit.]also mal),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called shopping mall. a large retail complex containing a variety of stores and often restaurants and other business establishments housed in a series of connected or adjacent buildings or in a single large building. Cf. shopping center.
- a large area, usually lined with shade trees and shrubbery, used as a public walk or promenade.
- [Chiefly Upstate New York.]a strip of land, usually planted or paved, separating lanes of opposite traffic on highways, boulevards, etc.
- the game of pall-mall.
- the mallet used in the game of pall-mall.
- the place or alley where pall-mall was played.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
AmericaA•mer•i•ca (ə mer′i kə),USA pronunciation n.
- See United States.
- See North America.
- See South America.
- Also called the Americas. North and South America, considered together.
Movingmov•ing (mo̅o̅′ving),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of or having movement: a moving object.
- causing or producing motion.
- involved in changing the location of possessions, a residence, office, etc.: moving expenses.
- involving a motor vehicle in motion.
- actuating, instigating, or impelling: the moving spirit behind the party.
- stirring or evoking strong feelings or emotions, esp. touchingly or pathetically: a moving story.
Howdy , this photo is about Digital Directory Keeps Mall Of America Traffic Moving ( Dress Barn Mall Of America #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 698 x 523. This picture's file size is just 97 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Dress Barn Mall Of America.
Several idea of kitchen. Especially for fresh households who reside in urban situations, the modern concept not merely make your kitchen look attractive but in addition makes much easier meal that is cooking. The initial visits of notion kitchen is appointed cooking program. In the event the conventional home can not be divided in the furnace, the current style is quite much linked with hightech fixtures. Several of the furniture we suggest, and others, gas stove, freezer, oven, blender dispensers, machines.
Alternatively, Digital Directory Keeps Mall Of America Traffic Moving ( Dress Barn Mall Of America #5) assists as being a demonstration. Drink and all food ready accumulated below first, and after that brought to the table. Home clear can be commonly used to cook basic meals, make bakery, including fried eggs, boil the crackers, and juicing. Solutions once the room can be called the kitchen is made in to the dining room.
Such that it creates the setting of the activity that much more fun, constructing all of this gear may be fixed. Next is actually a separate section of the kitchen home that is clean and dirty. Even though it is named a kitchen that is dirty, bedroom cleanliness stays the main. The term disgusting arise since in this segment is really a food processing cleanup furniture at once ready. And so the bedroom is prone to fall apart.