Candle Wax (lovely How To Make A Wooden Drawer Slide Easier #2)
Candlecan•dle (kan′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a long, usually slender piece of tallow or wax with an embedded wick that is burned to give light.
- something resembling a candle in appearance or use.
- (formerly) candela.
- Also called international candle. a unit of luminous intensity, defined as a fraction of the luminous intensity of a group of 45 carbon-filament lamps: used from 1909 to 1948 as the international standard.
- a unit of luminous intensity, equal to the luminous intensity of a wax candle of standard specifications: used prior to 1909 as the international standard. Abbr.: c., c
- burn the candle at both ends. See burn (def. 43).
- hold a candle to, to compare favorably with (usually used in the negative): She's smart, but she can't hold a candle to her sister.
- worth the candle, worth the trouble or effort involved (usually used in the negative): Trying to win them over to your viewpoint is not worth the candle.
- to examine (eggs) for freshness, fertility, etc., by holding them up to a bright light.
- to hold (a bottle of wine) in front of a lighted candle while decanting so as to detect sediment and prevent its being poured off with the wine.
Waxwax1 (waks),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called beeswax. a solid, yellowish, nonglycerine substance allied to fats and oils, secreted by bees, plastic when warm and melting at about 145°F, variously employed in making candles, models, casts, ointments, etc., and used by bees in constructing their honeycomb.
- any of various similar substances, as spermaceti or the secretions of certain insects and plants. Cf. vegetable wax, wax insect.
- any of a group of substances composed of hydrocarbons, alcohols, fatty acids, and esters that are solid at ordinary temperatures.
- a resinous substance used by shoemakers for rubbing thread.
- See sealing wax.
- a person or object suggesting wax, as in manageability or malleability: I am helpless wax in your hands.
- whole ball of wax, [Slang.]
- the entire or overall plan, concept, action, result, or the like: The first ten minutes of the meeting will determine the whole ball of wax.
- everything of a similar or related nature: They sold us skis, boots, bindings, poles—the whole ball of wax.
- to rub, smear, stiffen, polish, etc., with wax: to wax the floor.
- to fill the crevices of (ornamental marble) with colored material.
- to make a phonograph recording of.
- to defeat decisively;
drub: We waxed the competition.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling wax: a wax candle; a wax doll.
Hi guys, this image is about Candle Wax (lovely How To Make A Wooden Drawer Slide Easier #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1296 x 972. It's file size is just 90 KB. Wether You want to download This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: How To Make A Wooden Drawer Slide Easier.
But grey is just a natural shade that seems yet easy to complement with different shades more distinction. So your shade How To Make A Wooden Drawer Slide Easier that is chosen is suitable for those who want to utilize simple hues like white. You must contemplate these methods and concerns in selecting color combinations to have the blend right paint shade. First, pick a color to paint the walls a vibrant colour combinations of gray.
The shiny hues are recommended here's not-so impressive vivid colour, since the color mixture of Candle Wax (lovely How To Make A Wooden Drawer Slide Easier #2) with shades that are dazzling will basically produce the impact ugly. Pick shades which might be soft or gentle although bright. For example, light pink, turf green, blue, and others. Nevertheless you should choose the blend that is correct even though combination with other colors which are lighter or banned.